Saturday Night Bests

Do you know Chelsea Handler? I think she is absolutely hilarious, and Ryan and I were lucky enough to get to go see her last night at the arena. I laughed maybe 97% of the time, and the other 3% I was peeing. Not in my pants or anything, but that wouldn’t have been totally unreasonable either. She told a tale about going to a zoo where there was half a giraffe and a mosquito, and everything before and after that story was completely inappropriately Chelsea in the best way ever. (I act like we’re BFFs – maybe we are. You don’t know.)

After the show, we met up with some friends at BlackFinn. And what do you know? My best friend from high school was there! I’m talking cheerleading skirts, sleepovers, passing notes in the hallway, proms, borrowing each other’s clothes, staying up all night to talk about boys, best best friends. Meet Kelley. She lives in Charlotte, too!

And of course our favorites, AB and Winge, were there too.  So we all danced the night away and we’ll live happily ever after. You just watch.

1 comment:

Kelley :) said...

Oh my goodness! I made it on your blog! I was just stalking you on facebook (totally appropriate) and clicked on your website. Next thing I know, I am reading all about Miss Tessa and being jealous of your amazing fairytale life! And then... I see my face! So fun!

Great to see you a few weeks ago and can't wait to catch up again soon. You should be so proud of yourself and I have no doubt that you will live happily ever after.

Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs and kisses to you and Ryan!

The End. :)