7.26.2010

My Big Fat Gray Cloud

Let’s be honest – not everything is sunshine and rainbows all the time. And here is the big fat gray cloud of my day: 100 calorie packs of cookies are stupid. I could eat 12 of them. A 1200 calorie pack of cookies is something I’d really like to get my hands on right about now. Not only are these 100 calorie cookie pack cookies ultra small and thin and wimpy (seriously, they are about as thin as a spaghetti noodle with the circumference of a quarter), but there are also only about 6 of them in a pack. Do you know what this means? This means that each “cookie” has about 16 calories, which isn’t even substantial for my thirteen pound cat to snack on.  But.  These minty fudgy mini-treats were actually pretty tasty.


But (again).  They left me unsatisfied.  And I'm kind of a little bit furious with a pinch of disappointed.  So I’m going shopping – for clothes (ooo and maybe a book), not cookies. Do you need me to pick you up anything? A new dress? Oh, I already bought one today – maybe you’d like to borrow it after our New Jersey trip? Okay! I must say, I think you’ll find that it is pretty fabulous.

No comments: