7.25.2010

Doing Nothing

This was the last weekend before September that we had nothing on our to-do list. The rest of July and August (and half of September) is filled with weddings, baby showers, bridal showers, visitors, quick trips to New York, and all kinds of other exciting adventures.

On Saturday, Ryan and I had a lazy afternoon filled with CSI and Friday Night Lights (we’re still on season one!) and took a stroll over to the grocery store. Ryan was very excited to make his first “homemade” pizza – of which, not a thing was homemade (sorry, Dad). We went the healthy route and purchased whole grain flat breads, chunky tomato sauce, green peppers, fresh tomato, and 2% mozzarella cheese. The outcome was yum. And filling! I was full after two little pieces (but I ate three … oops).


Today I spent a few hours by myself at the pool in one of my new bathing suits, which I decided is probably my new favorite. I finished reading Eat, Pray, Love, and got some sunshine on my face. And, of course, I paid one of my three weekly visits to Target. I do love sunshine on my face. Plus, I have a four day work week to look forward to!  Do you?

No comments: