6.10.2010

Say Hey

I thought you might need something to put you in better mood today. You know, I can sense when you are having that kind of day. Or maybe I just think that my day is reflective of your day? Whatever it is – if you are sleepy, sad, in a funky funk, or maybe just need a splash of hope today – this will cure it. In fact, I’m pretty sure Michael Franti’s “Say Hey” will give you the happiest of happies. You can just listen if you want, but might I recommend watching the video as well?

Image from Amazon.

Now I’m not a highly metaphysical man
But I know when the stars are aligned
You can bump into a person in the middle of the road
Look into their eyes and you suddenly know
Rocking in the dance hall moving with you
Dancing in the night in the middle of June
My momma told me don’t lose you
Because the best look I had was you
I said hey I be gone today
But I be back around the way
Seems like everywhere I go
The more I see, the less I know
But I know one thing:
That I love you

No comments: