3.27.2010

Playing at the Panther's


Today was Ryan’s co-ed flag football tournament at the Panther’s stadium. We had sunshine and 60 degree weather that wasn’t quite 60 degrees yet. Last year it was much warmer and I wore a dress instead of a fleece jacket and got a sunburn instead of wind in my ears. Since his team did so well today, they get to play again tomorrow. And since I am a fair-weather fan and a bad girlfriend, I will probably not be there if it showers scatteredly and thunderstorms like it is supposed to. But I will get some much needed quality time with my Ashley sister and my Ashley friend (2 Ashleys in one day! Oh my!), which I’m very excited about.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

tessa get out there and play! we all know secretly you are great at sports! and love them~!!

Tess said...

Oh, Meghan! You are so funny!