2.13.2011

Last Night

We had a surprise Saturday last night. I was enjoying a big bowl of penne al verde at the bar of Strike City and Ryan was watching me eat. I ate slowly – penne by penne, broccoli by broccoli – while we waited for our movie to start upstairs. We had tickets for No Strings Attached, but our plans quickly changed when we found friends who were going to Belmont to see a band. Turns out that that band we thought was playing definitely wasn’t, and we dropped in on prom night at Jax. The band was actually decent (complete with an upright bass), and it wasn’t prom night – 21 year olds just look like they at 17 to me now. This is a sure sign of me getting really old.


We danced some dances, and Ryan played bongos on the band’s empty tip jar. I got to catch up with our friend Hannah, and Ryan even got to see a little of his friend Mick. It was good.  I am having some hair dilemmas that we can discuss later.

No comments: