2.08.2011

23:23

Last night we celebrated our 23rd seventh. I love Miami. I love being in Miami with the person I love. I love being in Miami with the person I love, eating fresh veggies, white rice, and a good glass of pinot noir. I love love. We went to Nobu. Nobu is something that I would maybe name a minature pet tiger.


Taking pictures in Miami with the person I love is hard when it’s just the two of us. But please note that we looked sun-kissed and fabulous. I wore the same shirt that I wore almost a year ago to the Black Eyed Peas concert. It sat in my "to be dry cleaned" pile for eleven months. And then it was resurrected by the 7th Street dry cleaner.

Happy 23rd seventh, Ryan. We are almost two! I think we should be one hundred one day.  Want to?

Do you know how much I love you in Miami and San Diego?  21:21 just turned into 23:23 and my heart is happy to be here with you.

No comments: