1.27.2011

Teeny Tiny

Last night I found these Teeny Tiny Potatoes at Trader Joe’s. I can capitalize them because that is really what they are called – as in, proper noun potatoes. See:


I love them. I don’t even want to eat them because they are so cute. But at the same time I want to eat them because they are so cute.  (You know, like the way you want to eat a baby. The figurative kind of eating, of course.) So, instead of eating them, I think I want to make all of them little beds out of folded up napkins and tuck them in and kiss them goodnight. All of them. There are maybe 43 per bag. Maybe not. I didn’t count. But they are each about the size of a thumbnail. Adorable.

Have I already told you about my love affair with Trader Joe? I don’t know him personally yet, but let’s just say that it would be in Ryan's best interest to step up his organic gardening skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I could use them for heads of my stick people. You know, Mr. Potato Stick.