12.04.2010

Piggy

Last night Ryan invited some friends to join him in his company’s suite at the Bobcats stadium.  Who knows who the Bobcats played, or if they even won. 

Clearly, I was not on the friend invite list. Apparently I’m not tall enough to make the cut (have I told you about how Ryan only hangs out with giants?). But that’s okay because this little piggy stayed home and painted her nails with Ashley. The nail painting was actually a disaster, and I am actually not a piggy. (Except for when I eat half a bag of York Peppermint Patties, which I did. In fact, next year, I think I am going to hole punch the wrappers and hang them from my Christmas tree. I love them.  I also love the word piggy.)

After the game and the nail painting disaster, we took a cab to Kazbas and met up with the four studs pictured above. I never thought I would live in a city where I could just walk outside and get in a cab that will take me to my destination. I guess I technically don’t live in a city that I can do that, but it is nice that I am in love with someone who does. And also someone who will go get me nail polish remover at 7:30 am on a Saturday. (Yes, that really happened).


And then I walked home in my argyle socks and Ryan made fun of me.  But we still lived happily ever after.

No comments: