8.22.2010

TJ Shoes

My mom is in town! She has to come at least once every two months to get her fix of Alekzander, and I don’t blame her. He’s almost 9 months now and is starting to do too many cute things for her to miss out on. I took Friday off so I could see her, and of course we spent our time doing our most favorite activity: shopping at TJ Maxx. When it comes to spending money, we are terrible influences on each other. “Yes. You absolutely need that pair of shoes.” And also, “Does that come in my size? I probably should get one too.” It’s just how it goes. And that pair of shoes she got, I’ve been dreaming about them, so I might have to go back and see if they have another 6.5. And that pair of shoes that I got, well, there’s a little imperfection on them that may or may not have been caused by my cat’s teeth, so I’m going to return them. Do you think I am going to h-e-double-hockey-sticks for something like that? Circle no, because that would stink.

Other weekend events included: a poolside baby shower, a country casual bridal shower, and a Ballantyne engagement party. And do you think I took a single picture at any of them? N-o.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

No, don't return those black heels!
They are too cute even if they now have Rex's tooth prints.