7.13.2010

Peanut Butter Dr. Seuss

Today it is still my birthday week. I know so because I got two (2!) cards in the mail at work. And who doesn’t love work mail that isn’t work mail? At 24.986 years old, I do still love Dr. Seuss, birthdays, and peanut butter sandwiches.

I shared my Tuesday - of - my - birthday - week - lunch (consisting of a peanut butter sandwich, red grapes, and celery sticks) with our office dog, Swiper. In the past, Swiper and I have had zero relationship: he is too busy, too tired, or too preoccupied and I am usually the same.

He decided to change his mind a little once he realized when and where I make and eat my peanut butter sandwiches (made with whole grain bread and Simply JIF).

Swiper is polite and quiet, and he sometimes sticks out his tongue for pictures.

No comments: