6.16.2010

Reality


Is willing to accept that she creates her own reality except for some of the parts where she can't help but wonder what the hell she was thinking

-Brian Andreas


Once upon a time, my mom sent me a card that said this. Actually, twice or thrice upon a time, my mom sent me a card that said this. (Mom, did you know that?) She also bought me blank cards to mail out that said this. And so, I’m lead to believe that this is what she thinks of my life. Which I’m totally down with/appreciative of, by the way. (Do you ever want to type the word “slash” instead of hitting “shift” and “?” at the same time? Me too. Maybe I’ll start.) Recently, this photo has been brought to my attention (for secretive reasons), and I couldn’t help but think the exact same thing. It has also been brought to my attention that the last photo of the night is usually a self-portrait of my face as a fish. Do you judge?

No comments: