4.30.2010

A Three Visitor Weekend

If you don’t already know this about me, please let me tell you again: I think I have the (hands down) greatest friends in the world. Two of my Lynchburg College friends will be visiting this weekend, and I'm just tickled pink with excitement! In case you didn’t realize, “this weekend” means tonight – as in, Siobhan, I will see you in about 10 hours! And Sarah, I will see you in 10 more!


These girls really amaze me. Siobhan is moving out to California. (Let us pause to say, “Wow, Siobs! California!) Before leaving for California, she has decided to make a few pit stops to visit friends up and down the east coast. Yes, as in – she is driving – to us – completely out of her way – in the wrong direction – for one last visit. How generous, kind, sweet, unthinkably wonderful is this? And Maryland to Charlotte isn’t just a little scoot across town, you know?

And then! Sarah! Oh, Sarah! Is flying to Charlotte to then drive across the country with Siobhan! How fun! How generous, kind, sweet, unthinkably wonderful is this? You girls are going to have a blast. And thank you, thank you for adding me to your list of visits. I’m so overwhelmed by all of this love.

And then! Kellie! Ms. Kellie! Is coming this weekend too! She is a more frequent visitor/soon-to-be-resident of the Queen City. I hope you find out your moving date soon so I can make a paper chain to count down the days. Charlotte just isn’t the same without you!

I can’t wait to see all three of you. Sushi, sun, shopping, and dancing are all on the list. I love you, my sweet, sweet friends!

No comments: