2.14.2010

Sugary Sunday

"I'll love you, dear, I'll love you till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street."   - W.H. Auden


It’s the day of love and pink and frills and chocolates. Typically, Valentine’s Day is not my favorite, but my feelings for it are growing fonder, and it certainly helps to have someone to spend it with. As I sat at my big girl desk cutting out tiny little hearts – and some really big ones too – it brought me back to the days of taping paper bag mailboxes to our seats and collecting valentines in elementary school. I still love to deliver valentines to all of my loved ones, but there was nothing more satisfying than gluing “B-e M-i-n-e” on the valentine I made for Ryan. We’ve already baby stepped our way to the beginnings of our happily ever after, and today is just another opportunity to live sweetly and celebrate each other.  I hope you are able to spend this sugary Sunday with people you love.

I love this guy:


Can you believe that he loves me back?

No comments: