2.19.2010

Oh, Hey Cupcake!


I owe a lot of my happiness in Charlotte to my best friend Ashley (AB). She is certainly one of the sweetest people I have ever come across in my life, and she would give you her favorite pair of shoes or her last cupcake if she thought it would make you happy. She probably would not give you her dog, but that’s because she is the only one who knows how to deal with Bailey’s “specialness” and his love for running away. Today is AB’s birthday, the second one we have celebrated together, and she is blessed with lovely friends who are traveling from Virginia to be with her on this big day. Ashley loves cupcakes, shopping, cleaning, and Victoria’s Secret lip gloss.  She is all “girl” but really down to earth and lots of fun, which is why I really like her. She wakes up looking fabulous and is always the prettiest person in the room. She has eyes to die for and is the queen of liquid eyeliner. Ashley has an adorable guest room with two twin beds and she stores her shoes in an immaculate closet system fit for a princess. (Lucky me that we have the same size feet!) She is a good listener, a hard worker, and a great e-mailer, which is how we spend most of our days. Ashley loves to dance and always knows all of the new songs before they become popular. I’m so happy to have her in my life – I really couldn’t imagine stumbling upon a better person than AB. So I wish her a happy happy day, filled with lots of love and birthday surprises. Tonight we will gather for an evening of love and laughter – I can’t wait to help her celebrate!

No comments: