5.22.2010

Honey-Less Honey Shake

Next time your honey goes to Vegas – or anywhere, really – I suggest you make this honey-less honey milkshake that I just invented. It is maybe the yummiest (healthy) treat I’ve ever tasted. Here’s what you need:
  • 1 six ounce container of Archer Farms Thick & Creamy Fat Free Honey Almond Yogurt
  • 1 (or so) cup of skim milk
  • A splash of Starbucks Hazelnut Syrup
  • 1 pint glass full of ice cubes
Blend everything in the blender, pour, and enjoy! If you are wondering why I have Starbucks Hazelnut Syrup, well, I’m right there with you. I imagine a tiny splash of almond or vanilla extract would be fine too. The amount of milkshake that I made probably could serve two normal people – it filled about 1.5 pint glasses, but of course I drank it all.

So maybe your honey doesn’t travel 3 weeks in a row? That’s okay too. You can still pretend like you are honey-less and make yourself a frozen yum.

No comments: